Leveraging years of strong growth in revenue and earnings, SRI has added seven sensors to our portfolio, integrated into our base solutions using our proprietary Sensor Fusion Engine (SFE).
With invaluable older relationships and exciting new ones, SRI is going full steam ahead to bring the best technology for various applications to our customers using a fully tested, turn-key approach. Our expanded list of sensor partners now includes:
• Navtech Radar Ltd. – is by far the highest resolution and best performing ground radar
• Furuno USA – has leapfrogged the competition in long range coastal surveillance radar
• Magos Systems – the most cost-effective panel radar for industrial applications
• Echodyne – the first cost effective electronically steered 3D radar for drone detection
• DeDrone – RF drone detection that won last year’s Game of Drones competition by USSOCOM
• RTS – GPS based Blue Force Tracking keeps track of visitors, patrols, and operations personnel
• SightLogix – the leading thermal analytics to cover locations such as fences behind buildings
• SICK – LIDAR for Virtual Walls and floors that can detect a passport being thrown over a wall
Now that we’ve completed the business and technical milestones to deliver these integrated systems, our customers can benefit from these best of breed sensors from SRI. We are excited to leverage our experience to our customers’ advantage.